Saturday, April 24, 2010

My 'to read' pile is just ridiculous.




From bottom to top (no particular order....)
  1. Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters - Ben Winters
  2. A Secret Alchemy - Emma Darwin
  3. Rebecca - Daphne du Maurier
  4. The Vampire Lestat - Anne Rice
  5. The Dracula Dossier - James Reese
  6. Tom Bedlam - George Hager
  7. Crossed Bones - Jane Johnson
  8. Lonely Werewolf Girl - Martin Millar
  9. The Berlin Novels - Christopher Isherwood
  10. The Book Theif - Martin Zusak
  11. Madame Bovary - Gustave Flaubert
  12. Affinity - Sarah Waters
  13. The Queen's English
  14. Wordwatching - Julian Burnsides
  15. Bedlam - Catharine Arnold
  16. Liberty - Lucy Moore
I should really call this my 'to read and to finish' pile - I've started most of these, then decided I didn't like them, or got distracted, or something like that. A lot of them are ones I've picked up for 5 dollars and never looked at again - but some of them are really quite lovely, and I can't wait to look at them properly.

I really should stop buying books, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment