Wednesday, December 16, 2009

This is my first entry. It is a Thursday, it is sunny outside, and my father is in hospital. They're looking at his heart. My mother has called to say that things are alright, they've only had to perform a minor operation, and he's feeling fine now, but I still worry. My father and I are very much alike, and not having him around, even for a day or two, feels uncomfortable, like walking with only one shoe on.

To tell the truth, I doubt that anybody will really pay attention to this. They definitely won't be interested as yet, since my page hasn't been made pretty, and I haven't finished filling things in, and I'm still planning what my header is going to look like. But I thought I'd start this anyway, since I've been thinking about making one of these for what seems like an awful long time, and I thought today would be as good a day as any to begin. I shall make a more introductory post later on, but for now, that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment